Zoh Maltese Puppies is an effort to bring together healthy Maltese puppies you can trust. We breed our Puppies with interest of you. There are many stories out there from people who have been victims of puppy scams and puppy mills. Finding and buying a Maltese puppy should be an exciting time, not a daunting process. We are passionate about offering you with healthy Maltese puppies that are well trained, AKC registered, potty trained, Registered on all shots, 100% health guaranteed and well socialized with people and other pets and animals. You have put lots of thought and research into finding the perfect puppy. We would be honored to help you complete your search right now!
My Passion for Animals
My passion for animals started at a very young age as I grow up on a farm with several horses, cows, cats, chickens, and dogs on our property. I had a fondness for helping animals in need and my first volunteer job in High School was at a dog shelter in our hometown.
I spent my weekends at the shelter nourishing the animals to get back in good health before they ended up being adopted. Throughout the years, I have continued to work in animal shelters and have worked with numerous different dog breeds with maltese being my favorite.
As rewarding as it is to spend my time rescuing animals, it can be very emotional and difficult at times. Seeing animals come to our shelters abused and in horrible conditions is devastating at times but knowing that I can make a significant difference in the animals’ lives keeps me motivated.
My mission is to learn everything I can about pets and help other pet owners and lovers in the process.
Experience & Qualifications
- I’ve worked with a variety of different dog breeds over the past 17 years.
- I’ve got a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Behaviour and Welfare and have several years’ experience working in animal shelters and rescues.
- Volunteer responsibilities include cleaning kennels, filling bowls, giving medicine, washing and drying towels, and playing with the animals.
- Assisting with adoption paperwork and requirements to send animals to their forever homes.
- Provide private behavioral or bond consulting services to pet owners.
- Researched and written over 400 pages of pet-related articles on many topics such as training, temperament, health, and other tips and guides for keeping a pet.
- I read, research, and write about pets especially dogs (Maltese) between 4 to 10 hours a day, seven days per week. Currently, I’ve written over 850,000 words (or close to 10 novel’s worth) of heavily-researched articles regarding a variety of different pets.
About Zoh Maltese
The number of pet bloggers is rising yearly, which I believe is a great personal platform to share thoughts, feelings, information and communicate with other pet enthusiasts or owners.
Launching my first blog named Zoh Maltese Puppies, my goal is to make a difference to dozens of people, pets and their lives. In addition to that, this blog will be dedicated to anything and everything about pets, from their diets and exercise to traveling with pets and playtime.